- Company has reported a revenue growth of 41.7% YoY to INR 1233.8mn, largely led by the gamified learning platform which surged 164.5% YoY to INR 506.1mn and e-sports segment which grew 22% YoY during the quarter
- Telco Subscription revenues(14.4% contribution) declined 1.4% YoY to INR 178.3mn, with an EBIT loss of INR 14.7mn v/s profit of INR 41.08mn. Gamified Learning segment(contributing 41% of revenues) grew 164.5% YoY to INR 506.1mn, with EBIT turning positive to INR 64.2mn v/s an EBIT loss of INR 48.9mn during the quarter
- E-sports segment(contributing 39.4%), witnessed a revenue growth of 22% YoY to INR 485.7mn, with EBIT of INR 41.9mn(up sharply from INR 6.9mn in Q4FY20). Freemium & Real Money gaming(contributing mere 5.2%), with an EBIT loss of INR 10.4mn v/s loss of INR 13.4mn for Freemium model & EBIT loss of INR 19.2mn for real money gaming segment
- Overall EBITDA reported was INR 117.7mn, and EBITDA margins were 9.5% for the quarter, up from mere 0.5% margins for Q4FY20, as gamified learning segment(highest contribution) turned EBIT positive during the quarter.
- PAT was INR 42.3mn v/s Loss of INR 70.2mn in Q4FY20, led by a strong EBITDA performance coupled with savings in finance costs by 78.6% YoY & deferred tax reversals, which was partially offset by the dip in other income by 65.8% YoY during the quarter
Concall is on Monday 31st May @ 9 AM – link enclosed below