South Korean gaming giant Krafton, the developer behind PUBG Mobileand Battlegrounds Mobile India, has thanked the Indian gaming community for an overwhelming response to PUBG Mobile’s Indian avatar, Battlegrounds Mobile India.
According to a report by news18.com, the gaming company said that the game registered 7.6 million pre-registrations on its opening day and has crossed 20 million pre-registrations in the country in two weeks.
CH Kim, CEO of Krafton expressed gratitude towards the Indian fans for their response and said that Battlegrounds Mobile India will bring an “incomparable battle royale experience to players.”
The pre-registrations for Battlegrounds Mobile India began on May 18.
Krafton said that the release date for Battlegrounds Mobile India will be announced at a later date. Given the amount of interest in PUBG Mobile’s India avatar, the game has been part of the rumour mill ever since Krafton announced it earlier this year.
Recently, Battlegrounds Mobile India was rumouredto be launching on June 18, exactly one month after the game’s pre-registration going live on the Google Play Store.
Subhash Chandra launches new dialogue platform
Goafest opens focusing on ‘Reset for Growth’, high-octane Sukhbir performance
Kohli highest earner in IPL history; KKR leads teams in valuations
As Indian b’cast deal eludes FIFA for WC26, officials come visiting
Malayalam film ‘Amma Ariyan’s restored version screened at Cannes
‘De De Pyaar De2’ world TV premiere on Zee Cinema
John Carroll Lynch returns for ‘American Horror Story’ S13
Roland Garros ’26 to air & stream on Sony network from May 24
Netflix gets into daily live shows with ‘The Breakfast Club’
Amazon CEO Andy Jassy terms Prime Video ‘profitable’ biz 

